Conveniently located to serve Baton Rouge and Prairieville
Body and breast procedures enhance the body to help achieve the patient’s ideal aesthetic. People looking for body and breast procedures in Baton Rouge prefer the services at Bourgeois Freel Plastic Surgery.
Body procedures are surgical procedures involving everything below the neck. Depending on their goals and concerns, our clients can choose from the following body procedure options:
- Body Lift– The body lift is a set of body procedures designed to sculpt, tighten, and reshape the body. The procedure involves multiple body areas, including the arms, thighs, upper back, lower body, abdomen, and breasts.
- Bra Line Lift (Upper Back Lipectomy) – The bra line lift is a lift procedure that removes excess skin from the back. It is often performed with liposuction to remove excess fat and achieve the ideal back contours.
- Labiaplasty – Labiaplasty is performed to improve the appearance of labia that have been affected by aging, genetics, or childbirth. It addresses labia length, thickness, discoloration, and symmetry.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is the main body procedure for removing excess fat. It is very effective in eliminating stubborn body fat that cannot be removed through diet and exercise.
- Lower Body Lift– A lower body lift contours many parts of the lower body, including the abdomen, hips, outer thighs, lower back, and buttocks. It is a combination of several body procedures and allows for comprehensive sculpting.
- Mommy Makeover – Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding are stages in a woman’s life that significantly change the body. A mommy makeover is a set of body procedures that help women restore their ideal body shape. Our surgeons work with each patient to design their ideal mommy makeover package.
- Post-Bariatric Body Contouring – Post-bariatric body contouring is a body procedure that addresses excess skin after massive weight loss. It treats areas like the face, neck, chest, abdomen, and thighs.
- Thigh Lift– We offer a medial thigh lift to patients who want to shape their thighs. It removes excess skin and fat from the inner thighs.
- Tummy Tuck– Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck addresses excess fat, skin, and loose abdominal muscles.
Breast procedures are surgical procedures involving the breasts. Our options include:
- Breast Implants Removal and Replacement – For patients who are bothered by or unsatisfied with their current breast implants, we offer breast implant removal and replacement. Patients can choose to simply remove the implants or replace them with better and newer implants.
- Breast Implants – We perform breast augmentation with breast implants for patients who want fuller breasts. Our patients can choose between silicone and saline breast implants.
- Breast Lift – The breast lift is performed for patients with sagging breasts. It improves the perkiness of their breasts.
- Breast Lift with Implants– A breast lift with implants is ideal for patients who want to address their sagging breasts and increase their breast size.
- Breast Reduction – For patients who are bothered by their large breasts or suffering physical pain and discomfort, we offer breast reduction.
- Male Breast Reduction – Male breast reduction is recommended for men who have “man boobs,” or excess chest tissue that creates the appearance of male breasts. It removes excess glandular breast tissue, fat, and/or skin from the chest, restoring a masculine appearance.
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more about body and breast procedures in Baton Rouge, visit Bourgeois Freel Plastic Surgery. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.